Fun At Flora Bora
Anytime is a good time to visit, from the leaves budding in spring, easy livin’ of summer, to the vibrant colours of fall, each season is beautiful. There is plenty of activity to keep families, couples, and friends on the go for days.
- Enjoy the wide variety of migratory birds traveling through and nesting here. At times the water seems like an international airport with all the waterfowl taking off and landing.
- Hiking on the nature trails and canoeing on Tuddle’s Lake.
- Toss some horseshoes.
- Wild life viewing.
- Stroll through the gardens.
- Bike or drive a short distance for a day at the beach or an afternoon of fishing.
- Relax and take in the sights.
While staying at Flora Bora let us help you make the most of your time here, we are very knowledgeable about the area and would be happy to help you plan your activities. We can direct you to one of the many golf courses in the area, restaurants, kayak rentals, ice cream shops, and local taverns or help you decide on one of the many hiking trails in the National Park.