Year Round Fun At Flora Bora
Anytime is a good time to visit, from the leaves budding in spring, easy livin’ of summer, the vibrant colours of fall, to the winter wonderland, all of the seasons are beautiful. There is plenty of activity to keep families, couples, and friends on the go for days.
- Enjoy the wide variety of migratory birds traveling through and nesting here. At times the water seems like an international airport with all the waterfowl taking off and landing.
- Hiking on the nature trails and canoeing on Tuddle’s Lake.
- Toss some horseshoes.
- Wild life viewing.
- Stroll through the gardens.
- Bike or drive a short distance for a day at the beach or an afternoon of fishing.
- Relax and take in the sights.
Snow much to do….
- Try your hand at ice-skating, snowshoeing, or cross – country skiing.
- Go ice fishing and bring home supper.
- Book a sled dog adventure with local mushers.
- For snowmobiling enthusiasts there is over a 100 kilometers of groomed and ungroomed trails in the area.
- Cozy up with a book and hot cocoa.
While staying at Flora Bora let us help you make the most of your time here, we are very knowledgeable about the area and would be happy to help you plan your activities. We can direct you to one of the many golf courses in the area, restaurants, kayak rentals, ice cream shops, and local taverns or help you decide on one of the many hiking trails in the National Park.
If you’re interested in learning more about the native plants or animals of the area please don’t hesitate to ask or borrow one of our books available for guests. If guests are a little unsure about venturing out for their run, hike, or bike it doesn’t take much to convince us to put on our runners or hop on a bike …we’ll gladly show you around.