Getting there is Half the Fun
Flora Bora Forest Lodging is located near Emma and Christopher Lake on the scenic route to Waskesiu (highway #263) and 8 km off of Highway #2 north. It is approx. one hour and 45 minutes north of Saskatoon and 30 minutes north of Prince Albert.
From Saskatoon and the International Airport
Approximate driving time 1 hour 45 minutes.
• From Airport Drive turn left on Circle Drive East.
• Turn left on Idylwyld Dr. North.
• Follow signs to Prince Albert on highway #11 North.
• Turn left onto highway #2 when highway #11 ends and head north through Prince Albert.
• Stay on #2 through Prince Albert heading north….
From Prince Albert
• Take #2 Highway North to Emma/Christopher Lake junction turn left on to highway #263
• Travel on #263 approx 8 kms until you see signs for Flora Bora where you will turn left.